Skip Global Navigation to Main Content
Skip Breadcrumb Navigation
Turn Admin On!
St. Vincent

U.S. Consular Officer to hold office for U.S. Citizens in St. Vincent and the Grenadines

A Consular Officer from the U.S. Embassy in Barbados will visit Kingstown, St. Vincent April 7-9, 2015 to provide U.S. Citizens Services and to accept applications for U.S. passports and Consular Reports of Birth Abroad (CRBA).  Visa cases will not be discussed.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: We will no longer accept handwritten passport application forms. You must fill out all passport application forms online, then print and bring with you. Please have all forms completed prior to your appointment, and bring originals and copies of all supporting documents.

Appointments will be held at the Peace Corps Office in Kingstown.

Appointment hours:

Tuesday,      April 7th:    8:30am - 11:30am; 1:00pm- 4:00pm
Wednesday, April 8th:    8:30am - 11:30am; 1:00pm- 4:00pm
Thursday,    April 9th:     8:30am - 11:30am;

You must arrange an appointment online to meet with the Consular Officer.   Please follow instructions on the U.S. Embassy’s website.

Fees must be paid by international money order or bank draft, made out to “U.S. Embassy.” PLEASE NOTE: The money order or bank draft must have the correct and exact amount. We will not issue any refunds.

Fees are:

  • Child's passport (under age 16): US$105
  • First adult passport: US$135
  • CRBA: US$100.00
  • Notarials: US$50 per signature

If you are renewing a ten-year passport issued less than 15 years ago, and can present your expired passport, you may apply by mail directly to the Embassy; the fee is US$110. If you cannot present a previous ten-year passport issued less than fifteen years ago, you must appear in person for an interview with the consular officer; fee is US$135. 

All applicants must provide: completed passport application, two passport-size photos (2” x 2”), proof of U.S. citizenship such as previous U.S. passport, U.S. birth certificate, or U.S. naturalization certificate, and social security card.  Please bring originals AND photocopies of all documents.  You must also provide a prepaid air waybill (FedEx, DHL, LIAT QuikPak, etc.) in order to have the new passport mailed back to you in St. Vincent and the Grenadines.

For a child under age 16, if both parents are listed on the birth certificate, both parents must appear in person with the child OR a signed, notarized Form DS-3053: Statement of Consent from the non-applying parent/guardian must be submitted.  Please bring the documents listed above PLUS the child's birth certificate and both parents' passports or other identification. Please bring originals AND photocopies of all documents including copies of the parents' identification. For more information, visit

Additional information on U.S. citizens services and links to application forms are available on U.S. Department of State’s website.